Dreamcast Dead Controller Port
- Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2007 00:00
- Written by row1
Points to note:
- If you're no good with an iron you might bust your Dreamcast, so attempt at your own risk.
- If you use a standard carbon resistor instead of a fusible resistor keep an eye out for smoke if the resistor blows again.
- The F1 resistor to replace may be in a different place to the position shown in the guides.
- Some people have just used a wire instead of a resitor which they claim works like a charm, this may or may not be a good idea...